Thursday, December 21, 2006

So, what have I been doing for the last month?

Pouring over the internet looking at cool stuff, that's what. Literally making a list, and checking it twice (at least).

It began as a birthday present search, then someone had a baby, someone else had two, Christmas is coming, and so I had many excuses to be trawling the internet looking for stuff. Still, after all the presents are brought, I keep going... somebody stop me... please...

If anyone has an idea of how I can put this obsessiveness to good use, I'd welcome the advice (ie make some money out of it - no start-up costs though, I'm skint).

See more of my I like... list at ThisNext.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop! You make the greatest recommendations, and we all love you being a part of ThisNext!!
Love,
Aunt Beep